Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I really pity you... Really... You're so unbelievably blind to all the stuff that's happening around you. Do you even care? Sigh...

Anyways, had a bunch of friends over earlier. about 9 of us. I cooked dinner :D And get this, there is nothing left. Hahaha! It was great being able to hang out with all of you after so long. Sure there were a couple of not so expected guests but I'm glad you came. I'm glad to have finally been able to meet you after having heard so much about you. :) In all honesty, I hope you make it big.

On another note, let's just say that sometimes, shit really happens. And when shit happens, I get pissed, irritated etc. You pissed me off. Again. I don't understand how you did it but you did. I give up. Do what you want. Please, don't drag me in anymore. I'm broken enough without you coming in and wrecking havoc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home