Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 04, 2005

How in the world you managed to make me smile and then make me want to kill you at the smae time. Sigh... I wonder why this always happens. I give up. Seriously, I give up. Do whatever you want. I want no part in this. You never cease to amaze me though. Sigh...

Anyways, I've been doing Flash all bloody day. Suzie is a bitch. I swear. I really can't stand her now. Sigh...
So yea, I've figured that I'll do the simplest thing possible and when I have time, then I'll tweak it. Heh. This is what happens when people run on a super tight deadline. But then again, I was procrastinating wasn't I.

Something tells me that I'm forgetting something very very crucial. Only problem is I can't remember what. Hmm...

Whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home