Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Today was ok I guess. Journ camp... I was hoping very terribly that we would be able to find someone to take over our baby. I did see a couple of really good ones. But none as compared to Geoff. Which in a sense is quite disappointing. But, it wasn't too bad I guess? I did see some with great potential. But it's gonna be a lot of hard work for all of us. Geoff and I are gonna go see Shan to talk about stuff too...

I was blog hopping again. Read something off someone's blog that brought back a lot of memories, mostly painful but some really happy ones. Saddening, depressing, purely upsetting. For anonymity's sake and for the sole reason this person is close to a good friend of mine, I will not quote or even mention the URL. But I do feel for her.

For all of you who know who I'm talking about, it hurts like mad to have gone through something like that. To give so much for empty dreams, for nothing but one big fat lie. I doubt any of you know what I'm talking about.

I just realized that other stuff I read elsewhere wasn't what I thought it was. That's the thing about blogs isn't it? Completely vague. i don't know... I really don't know. It's gotten to me.

All these things just make me want to disappear coz they make a person feel like nobody in the world gives a shit and that you're not worth anyone's while. And to top it all off, I've been fighting with a really close friend of mine. I wish I didn't have to fight you. I love you like I love my own brother. I don't want to fight anymore. I don't want to fight anyone anymore. It's just plain ridiculous. I don't even know why we're like this now. I don't know why we can't just be like how we used to be. Can't we stop? Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home