Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm amazed with myself. I chose not to go out today. Yes, I was broke but not desperately broke. If I really wanted cash I could have gotten it. Not to mention I was supposed to go out with people I've not hung out with in quite a while. Perhaps I should have gone. Considering that I might not be seeing them anytime soon. *sigh*

I feel so mechanical. Work work work work work, get screwed over and repeat the process. I tire of it all. I ache. still waiting for that damned simple life. it's somehow not happening. I mean I can't exactly go out and make it work right? Isn't the simple life supposed to be well... simple?

I guess you could say I'm sick of all this confusion of all these annoying little gray patches that seem to just get everywhere. Why can't I just get a solid answer out of you. Why won't people leave me alone.

Oh wait, I forgot, it's let's piss MeL off week isn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home