Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, January 24, 2005

What's the Frequency Kenneth?

I'm addicted to my play station all over again. You were right, I should've just let you have it! Heh... I hate that you're always undeniably right. But the most annoyging thing is that Rick still have the damned memory card. The PS 2 one at least. Thank goodness I kept the pocket ps for times like these. Heh...

Today, I went out to Holland to get my prints mounted at Merlin. And yes, I can collect them BY tomorrow at 7. :) I also dropped off the final Uni Apllication for Deakin. So far, everything looks very very promising. I'm looking forward to things now despite how extremely messy the past week has been. Things are getting more and more comlpicated by the minute. I think I really have to sit down, and stop doing everything before I make a huge mistake.

But let's face it, the wheels of time are already turning, destruction is quite inevitable at this point isn't it. It's far too late for regrets. All I can do now is wait it out I guess? That's the annoying thing about things that aren't in my control huh... So much for wanting the simple life.

I'm extremely amused by the fact that so many people have asked if the references to people in my blogs refer to them. Heh... They're mostly wrong. Anita, Raggedy Ann... And even that twerp Minah from school. I mean seriously, if I wanted to insult people, then you people wouldn't have my url. And if I didn't want you to read it, I can just as easily password protect everything can't I. *sigh* Nobody really understands anymore. They just jump to bloody conclusions.

Despite the rampant chaos, I'm actually quite happy with my life. Happy to the point that All Saints' cover of Under the Bridge can be playing and I'm not getting irritated. :)

I want things to stay nice. That way, I won't have to worry so much. Yea, I know that if things are too ncie, it'll be even more reason for worry. But hey, let's put it this way, I trust my friends don't I? If they tell me something about themselves, I'll take their word for it. I don't need to have to resort to watching for mistakes. I'm truly blessed for having you guys in my life. And even more fortunate that all of you are only a short phone call away and even better yet, if I wanted or needed any of you, you'd be here in a heart beat. As confused as I am and as ridiculously as I may be, I'm really making an effort now. I love you guys and because of that, I see no reason to hate or scorn anymore. That, in my opinion is the power of true love of friends. Let's not even bring in the notion of significant others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home