Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, September 24, 2004

meh...

Hello loves, I’m watching Naruto 102 now… It’s entertaining I guess but at the moment it’s just fillers. A whole bunch of nonsense in the middle. Entertaining all the same. I’m supposed to be doing my White Chicks ad. But… Geoff hasn’t sent me the template and Mary-Ann hasn’t sent me the stuff off her thumb drive either. *sigh*

I’m tired… It’s been such a long day… And I’ve been exhausted the whole way! I’m amazed I managed to sit through the MediaLaw assessed tutorial AND the script writing make up test. And online journ too. I had such a bad headache throughout too. It’s been rushing around the whole day! I suppose a good thing about today is the fact that I managed to come up with another idea for my final blog on UrbanWire. This entire semester has been madness. I’ve barely had any time to do the blog layout for U-Musings… Ah well…

So at the moment I seem to be getting along relatively well. I’m catching up on my work. Everyone seems to think that I don’t look well though… I’ve burnt out totally I guess? Even mom said I looked like I was sick. Well I just feel completely exhausted. Confused with a lot of things too. Don’t understand a lot of things. I’m trying to. I mean, I can’t just say I understand right? No one can do that. And those who claim they can are lying. Heh… Let’s just say that things are looking better than they have been for the past week? From my point of view at least.

Crash and Burn, Savage Garden
I bet you don’t remember what you said to me when we were listening to this song eh? I remember it. You said if I needed you, you’d be there. Thank you. ☺

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home