Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Me?? Married?? :|


You will marry Johnny depp. He has a mind of his own and chooses movies mecause he likes the idea, not to make money or become a hearthrob. He will always respect you and stand up for you. Congrats!!!


Which male celebrity are you going to marry? (14 choices now!!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Today was amazing. Things are finally good. Maybe life isn't so bad after all?

At least I didn't do what I wanted to do yesterday huh... Wouldn't have had today if I did... You could be the one thing in my life that is right for a change. The one thing that can keep me happy. Dinner was wonderful. Things were unexpected. But really, I think this could work. I'm happy. Because of you.

PS: Next time I won't hide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home