Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

UrbanWire

UrbanWire

It's not good enough is it? I can't make it can I? I'm really a world class failure. Damnit. I don't even know how I'm gonna go to school like this now. I don't even think I can make it in Australia if I can't handle this. I don't know what to do. I mean I'm a complete wreck. This module is the reason why I came into Mass Comm. This is the big reason why I fought so hard to pull through and now they're taking it all away from me.

They're only so few people who can help me now. I don't entirely know how I'm going to pull through. I'm scared. More afraid of this than anything I've ever faced in my life. And I don't know what to do or how to deal with it. I'm beginning to really feel all alone and I don't like it. Not one bit.

One thing's for sure, I'm not giving up without a fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home