Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Notes to self

Ok. I may have overeacted a LOT today and yesterday and heck for ever. But I have to draw the line somewhere right? So there you have it. The line is drawn.
Notes to self
  • Stop slacking!!
  • Stop spending money excessively now!! Wait for Melbourne!!!
  • Stop planning too far in advance
  • Go buy stuff for party
  • Debug & revamp etc etc website(s)
  • Widen social (by stop saying no all the damned time)
  • Learn when to say yes and when to say no
  • Stop spending my money on other people!!!!
  • Stop over working
  • Concentrate more on school work than other work
  • Plan for... oh wait... no more planning too far in advance... haha

    And eventually it'll boil down to killing myself or killing the schmuk who's in my way. Heh...

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home