Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

again

ok, i have a tendancy to post one after another in under half hour points of time.
Bottom line, whatever I'm gonna do, I'm gonna cover my tracks. I'm not stupid. You'll see. You just wait. Amazing isn't it. How I can calm down that quickly. I'm calmer. But I still don't know if I want to cry or if I want to kill. Don't push me.

Hmmm... I'm actually looking forward to work. Tomorrow I'm doing videos and transcribing.

And within a 10 minute time frame, I find myself at a central position. Why? I'll tell you why... I've got an Angel protecting me. Who's watching over you while you can't defend yourself? You have no one. Start worrying bitch. Coz no one will help you when it all comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home