Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You know... Talk is cheap. Let's see what comes next. I want to be there. I want to look and see why I can't have my cake and eat it. I want to look into your eyes and feel the pain. I want to see what you'd do knowing that it was a lie. I want you to look at me when you break my heart. And then leave as I try to pick up the pieces and pray that the damage won't make the healing impossible. Because guess what, one look at my face and everyone's going to know that there's something wrong.

So guess what. You think you know everything? You don't. It's not your concern. It's got a lot to do with you yes. But you're imposing on me. You are and you know it. You want it carried? Teach the one who ought to be carrying it. Because you know what? I was right all a long. There is only one problem and that problem is you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home