Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

THERE! THERE IT IS. That persistent feeling of utter dread. That choking feeling that makes me feel like about to hurl at any second. No, it's got nothing to do with alcohol. That stupid annoying feeling that something bad is going to happen. That stupid feeling that's never ever wrong. And I don't quite know what to do about it. I wish I could make it go away. Considering i have an exam in about... oh I don't know, 24 hours? And I still need to revise for? Or the fact that tomorrow's paper marks the LAST exam of my undergrad career?

I don't like feeling this anxious or troubled for that matter. See, everything I've been talking about is making more sense to me each and every day. I'm at a point where I sometimes wish that I didn't know anything and that my intuition was nonsense. But you know what, the last time I tried convincing myself of that I ended up in a huge mess. It wasn't pretty. And I was knocked out of the fight for months. That was years ago. I'm not about to let myself walk down that road again.

Be safe my loves. I'll be with you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home