Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

The eve of the 2nd exam. Of all stupid things, I've busted my back and my neck hurts like hell (for lack of a better term). I can barely sit still without it hurting and I can barely move without it hurting either. I tried walking about it started looking ridiculous coz I have to walk with my head parallel to the floor. So I can't really see what's ahead of me. Only what's on the ground in front of me. I'm at a point where I haven't gotten anything to eat coz I don't want to move.

All in all, today has been a ridiculously rotten day. Come to think of it, yesterday was pretty rotten too. Ah well.

Thank goodness Sanjay's bringing pain killers and food. - You're my saving grace. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home