Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, October 29, 2007

11 days to go

Ok. So the staying up for 24 hours thing didn't work. But my attempting to sleep early is! Only one problem, this morning I set the alarm to 3am. I woke up. I thought I reset it to 4 but I didn't, I set it to 4.40am. I woke up. And kept sleeping till 6. Hahaha! But I've got all my stuff together for my first paper so that's got to count for something right?

I was feeling kinda hungry earlier but couldn't be bothered to go eat. But then again, what else is new eh? I'm still feeling dazed atm. Later, I'll go through Neuroscience again. Try to nail all the stuff that I missed when I took the practice test last week. Then go through Research (again). At least that way, I'll be set for this week's papers.

Right now, I am making a resolution that no matter what, I'll wake up supremely early and take the warmest shower my skin can handle. Then start studying as soon as I feel fresh and completely woken up.

There's actually one thing that's been bugging me apart from the fact that I have only 11 more days till I'm done with postgrad. (Ya! It all seems so short now, and yet it feels like I've literally spent forever in Australia) My ticket to go home is still not confirmed. Yes people, I'm waitlisted the 14th and 15th December. And with my funds running ridiculously short, I'm going to be ROYALLY screwed if I don't manage to get home. Heck, I don't even have enough cash to last me through December at the rate things are going. I really need to talk to mom about all this but it's still too early to call her up.

Thing is, I really do want to go home but on the same note, I kind of want to stay here too. I suppose that either way, things will work out. But really, what if I end up stuck here? It doesn't sound very good does it. You know what, fuck that. I'm just going to take things one step at a time. But first, I need to make it past 11 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home