Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

at the edge

You may not realise it but these stupid things that you say that apparently have no effect on you have an effect on me. You don't understand how much I've done. You don't know how tired I am. And still you do these things as though you don't even realise how much it's hurting me. And here's the best part, you'll never know. Why? Because as much as you try, you'll never be able to see the real me. You'll never be able to understand what it's been like for me to go through hell and come back with a smile on my face like nothing's happened.

You have absolutely NO FUCKING RIGHT to snap at me. I've been very very very patient with you and I swear my patience is running thin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home