Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

well, today was pretty eventful. ran down to uni to meet up with jen, hung out at station street and got my ass kicked at tai ti by steven but what the hell. The good part is I got credit back, thank God. But either way, I've blown my budget so badly it's not even funny. Seriously.

Tomorrow's the traffic light party. I've finally agreed to going. I guess you could say I'm not really big on it but what the hell, might as well right? Since I gave cash to Jen already. Besides, they might slaughter me if I don't turn up. That and 15 bucks is a lot of money to me right now.

But I suppose, that if I start eating in more, and I start smoking less, I should still have enough cash to go out on the weekends. I mean, it can't be that hard right? Saving money? People do it all the time.

....Days like these, I really miss home. Miss messing around, miss the late night talks that can go on and on till morning. Miss just being able to step out my door and reach my destination within the half hour. Miss hanging out at Wala or that wonderful thing called all day breakfast. And I love poached eggs. Hehe :) But most of all, I really miss the people. The people that make my life feel so complete. People who make my life worth living. My wonderful friends, my loving family. But you know, I gotta do this. At least for me. You know that right? I've got to take that chance. It's me after all, it's about time I started takinga few risks here and there. Just know that no matter what, I'll always love you guys. And you aren't very far from my thoughts....

I had the most amusing phone conversation today. Thank you. Finally, someone who can somewhat get what I'm triyng to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home