Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Little by little, pieces of the puzzle will fall in place and all will be as it should. But that is no reason not to care. It is not something you can use as an excuse to give up. How else will you feel your worth if you give up?

I will be as I have always been. I understand that there are some things in life that I refuse to give up. I feel immensely sorry for those who try or for those who would wish to break my resolve. I can only ask that you don't try.

Being afraid is no excuse. Living a substandard life is no excuse. But having said that, living with wool over your eyes is even worse. I will never allow myself to be subjected to that. Never again.

To those who know of what I speak, good. And to those that don't, speculation will bring you no closer to the real answers and neither will asking me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home