Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Traffic light. Well... Let's put it this way, I was with Daniel the whole time. Spent every moment with him. We talked, we were honest, we understood each other. One of the best nights ever. And then again, he was kinda drunk. But still, I had fun. I was safe. And now, if I don't sleep I'll never be awake tomorrow. And I've got class with Sanjay. And I'm bringing my laptop. So excuse me if I'm not online.

My mood right now, I don't know. Don't ask. All I can ask of you is this, don't break me. I don't think I can handle it. I don't think I can deal with it.

I just want to be me. I just want to be happy. Is that really that hard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home