Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, March 02, 2007

It was just one of those nights with one of those dreams that have left me feeling all too nostalgic and all too achy. My back will eventually give out on me if this continues.

I dreamt about old times. Really old times. Ok fine, maybe not so old but yes. I remember it quite clearly actually. There were something new about the dream though. Watching movies at Cine till 4 in the morning, drinking ourselves silly and every opportunity, waking up realising that there's no food to get rid of the incessant growling in our guts.

And yet, while all these things took place when I was home, there were an array of people I'd just met. A whole troupe of them that I've been friends with for the past 1 or 2 years. With of course the mandatory inclusion of the dream. My dream. My unbelievably real dream.

Maybe I shouldn't study that late into the night. Or maybe I should really just go and eat something when I'm hungry as opposed to letting myself implode from hunger. I'm not trying to starve myself mind you, I'm just too lazy to cook. Too fuckin' lazy to do very much now, except ps2, psp and get this, study.

I'm determined to get my grades up. I'm adamant about doing the best I know I can. And I'm not about to let anyone pull me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home