Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Luke's in Melbourne!!! :) Maybe I shouldn't have been so picky as to only want to fly Singapore Airlines... Easier to get tickets there and back me thinks. But hey. Sigh... What to do what to do. I don't want to go back but I don't want to stay either. I'm undecided as usual. I'm still sitting around waiting for answers to questions that I shouldn't be bothered with. But that's me isn't it? I want to know about things that aren't that big of a deal. I land up asking questions that people think are silly. But it's the little things that mean the world to me. After all, don't you think that the smaller issues are what makes the big picture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home