Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 10, 2006

If you can't save me, then please shoot me. Why? I'll tell you why. Because there're strange karaoke singing people downstairs. My mum said that one of them was dressed like a mermaid. Or she said something about mermaids. But she sounds like a banshee if anything. God know I'm not going to be able to get any kind of sleep tonight man...

So my foul mood has disappeared but still, I'm feeling very... off... There's a lot to do but I... Let's face it, I'm getting scared of going back. Really scared. And I don't know if things are going to be any better than the last. God knows I need to get myself a job. Heh...

I love him! He's adorable! My little spiderman costume wearing nephew! My God... If only you guys had seen him!!! He's an angel.

On a much happier note, I'm going shopping tomorrow. There are many things that I need to take to Melbourne with me. And many things that I don't have. SO! MeL goes to shop!!! w00t! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home