Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm trying to track down "Five String Seranade" by Mazzy Star. If you've heard it, then you'll know that Trik Turner's Friends and Family is a rip off. As a result I started looking at my old CDs. I'm talking REALLY old CDs. I don't even remember ever listening to Suede. And now that I'm playing the CD, I recall the music but not the feeling. Which is pretty strange coming from me. I usually remember the feeling and not the music. My God... It must've been a really long time since I bought the CD then. Of course everyone knows "Beautiful World" but... I dunno... My music taste really has evolved hasn't it?

On top of that, I must continue for Sherene's Closet's "It's a pity". I'd be eternally grateful to the person who can give this song to me. Seriously. :)

Also, Suede fans will notice the uncanny resemblance in the opening riff of "Animal Nitrate" and Dream Theatre's "The Glass Prison". I'm not sure what my stand is on this considering I like both songs. All I can say is, it really explains why I took such a liking to the latter when I first heard it many months back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home