Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This is interesting. I have just been informed of a likely possibility as to why I'm falling sick. You see, one of the few things in my life that I've ever really been diligent about is smoking. I close to never last a day without at least 3 sticks. But in the past 3 days, I've only had 4. 3 technically considering I had to dump 2 barely halfway into them. And now that my body's realised that the intake has dipped significantly, it's not happy. But amazingly enough it's getting used to it. The only way to stop feeling shitty is to light up. But soon after that one stick is gone, the ill feeling returns. Strange. Ah well.

In the mean time, I've got to go and get my resume done properly or I'll never be able to find a job in Melbourne. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home