Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why Things Are The Way They Are

Oh come on... These past couple of days have made me think about other things. Heck, this whole year seems to have made me think about a great deal of important things hasn't it? Well, the latest one is why can't people just have faith in each other. Honestly. Why can't people be happy for each other??? Honestly. I know that at one stage I used to be like that. Sceptical about everything. But still... Don't you get it? Some of us can be happy and should be happy.

Life isn't a bloody bed of roses so when the opportunity comes, why not grab it? I'm not saying shove yourself under the bliss on tap but you know what I mean. Stop thinking about the bad shit that might happen and just enjoy the happiness you have. The minute you start worrying about every tiny little thing, you won't even notice the good things in your own life. And sometimes, even if they're really small, the good things can outweigh the bad.

I've never seen a kid who's in serious pain turn down ice cream. They'd just eat it and be happy about it. And all of a sudden all that pain disappears. All because they don't think about it. See my point yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home