Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Festive Irritation

More often than not, I find that I am friends with people who are walking talking contradictions. Even more so than I am or that I could ever be. It's times like this that I get irritated beyond all reason. I said what I had to say and just be thankful that I didn't do anything about it. Because it's usually times like that when I'll step in and screw people over. But then again, I was like that. And you always love to use it against me. But get this, that was then and this is now. You had the cheek to bitch at me about it before and yet you expect me to shut up about it now? Heh.

So for once and for all, there are very few things that piss me off. But the worst of the lot include lying to me and messing around with the people I love.

AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHOEVER'S CALLING MY DIRECT LINE AND ISN'T SAYING ANYTHING, STOP IT!

I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home