Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Take Me Down To The Paradise City

Or in this girl's case, Mass Comm. It's regrettable that I didn't manage to make to the road show at Civic Centre today. I miss poly. It all started with Geoff and I hanging out, reminiscing of old times. As crazy as it got, we always made it one way or another. I suspect it's because we had each other.

I begin to doubt a lot of things about this new life I've found for myself. And sometimes, I wish it weren't so. I'm supposed to be living the dream but it doesn't seem like a dream to me most of the time. Perhaps I'm just too darned Jaded.

All that aside, Jazz at Southbridge is excellent. I recommend it to everyone. :) The stupid part about it was that I left my phone there but the manager called my mom who called Geoff. We were already on separate trains. But I managed to get to Geoff before my mom did so we back tracked to get my phone back (and to use their toilet ha ha). Otherwise, the drinks were great (average price for Boat Quay area - it's still pricey to me) and the music was even better.

I've been going out so much. I have to stop. This is not good at all. Friday night at Holland V was fun too. But I'm too lazy to mention everything that I've done from Christmas up till now. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home