Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I had a strange dream. I dreamt of Him again. I was in Australia my mom was there the guys were there even Ben and Emil were there. I was ecstatic. Suddenly we (a couple of other girls and I), were dressed in really strange outfits. One of those cospaly ones I think. Then I remember talking to this kid about stuff pilots can buy and get in from duty free. The exact same conversdation I had with Alex yesterday night. Then this is the scarey part. I dreamt of Jessica we were in the stre ets of London and I was apparently filthy rich. Haha! But that's not the last fragment. Get this. This outrageously hot guy who, (in my dream), I knew to be MY boyfriend pulled me aside because something strange was going on. As in people were starting to vanish. We found the cause. A viral epidemic. He decided that it wasn't safe for me to go with him so he took me home and left me with my dad to whom he told everything and in return got interrogated. Haha. And then I woke up. Because some CHINESE IDIOT dialed the WRONG number, thinking I was some CHINESE TUITION TEACHER. Grr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home