Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

a love hate relationship

I'm the nicest person? That's definitely a first. Oh well. I suppose it's a good thing. All things considering... I mean, look at me, I can be the bitchiest girl on the planet. And untouchable ice queen. And out of no where, I am suddenly the nicest person there. Confusing much? Heh... What's a girl to do eh?

To think that I'll be home in a couple of days. I can't wait. I miss home already. I thought I made amends with everyone to the point where I'm not fighting anymore. Until realise that in making amends I might have made my own worst adversary. I realised that someone I thought I could trust was the last person on earth that I should trust. Just what is it about you that makes me sympathise and want to help when I know for a fact that you TOTALLY don't deserve it? I don't know. I'm going to study and think of things and people that are much more deserving of my time.

Be well my loves. Pray that no one hates you as much as I hate him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home