Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I have just realised how stupid and unreasonable some people can be. They make use of you until they can find another idiot who will blindly believe them. It's quite sad that they somehow cannot just be honest. I find that to be amazing. Sure I've got my secrets but really, I don't have to lie to people to get close to them. I don't have to pretend I love them just so that they'd comfort me. I'll admit that I was one of those poor souls who got sucked in because I wanted to believe that something good could've come out of it. Evidently I was wrong but hey... I still want to believe that they're good people. A little misinformed and perhaps misguided but really, good people.

I still care. Not as blindly as I did before but I still care. And you're right, maybe once upon a time we did really love each other. But it's a maybe. Not to mention a once upon a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home