Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Another day another frozen memory. Fine... That sounds so corny but what do I care eh? I went to Box Hill!! And the City!! By public transport! Yes! I finally understand where and how this damned transport works!! :D We found sambal belachan!!!

Anyways, I spoke to Jon today :) I hope you are ok... Keep your chin up ya?

Oh and I chanced upon something quite amusing. haha... Apparently someone's trying to look Saf up. I wonder who... Anyways, they found me and Nethia and Nas and all. Found the funniest thing on Nethia's blog. Ah well... Annoying how no matter where I am or what I'm doing, the bugger keeps dragging me into messes. Well this isn't really a mess but you know what I mean don't you. :)

I wish you two luck. (AGAIN) And good bye and be happy and whatever. Coz I am!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home