Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Hmm

I had a strange dream. I dreamt that you were here. Now isn't that weird. You can't be here. You just... can't...I don't want you here either. But that was pretty weird.

Shit happens. It happens all the time. But why does it have to happen now. When I'm not home but I can't make sure that he's safe. Why now. Of all times. When none of us can help. it's infuriating. I don't know what to do. It's going to affect me and it's going to affect me very badly. And as it is, I'm falling sick. Again. Damnit. At least if I were home... It wouldn't be so bad. And I can't even ask why. I can only hope that it's not true. That or risk everything I have just for you. And I don't think sitting around hoping is going to solve anything now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home