Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Apples and Pears

DARLINGS! LOOOOOOK!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!! I WANT!!! Oh well.. 99 AUD what to do...

Went to Chaddy.. Feeling even less Sociable than ever. What to do what to do... There are others less sociable than I... But I can't really do much coz well... Mummy's still here and all so yea... Haven't smoked in... 2 almost 3 days. It's eating at me but hey, a girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I'm really happy where I am and I'm really happy with the decisions I've made. I've reconciled with old friends and can safely say I have no enemies anymore. Cept this one girl but that story isn't really a case of enemies. It's more childish than anything and I personally can't be bothered.

I was blog hopping today and talking to a couple of ex-classmates when it dawned upon me how insecure people really are. And how impossible it's beginning to seem to keep up with monogamy or faithfulness. I think it's pretty sad though... But I've got nothing and no one to worry about. And I'm not about to let it get me down so yea. I get increasingly irritated with people who bombard me with information that I really don't need especially while I'm so busy now. I'm even more busy than I was back home. So I have only this to say to those people, hang in there guys. Life is what you make it out to be. And if you make it out to be all about relationships or denial of love and stuff then you're shooting yourself. I'm not saying I never did that. In fact, I did. Part of me still is. Hang in there ok? We'll all pull through.

I'll blog later. Wanna read my Macworld first! (Yes Geoff, I HAVE IT! Only 7 bucks too!)

PS: I got picked up today. heh... But I didn't have my phone number on me. I've not gotten around to registering for it yet! Ahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home