Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just got back from a couple of house parties. Well not really parties... One was a pre-drinks thing and the other was just a nothing else better to do thing. Besides the second one was right next to my place at Sunil and Alex's. It's alright I guess. Things are getting better. I'm beginning to really get into the swing of things. Don't miss home as much as I did. I still do but hey, I'm meeting a thousand new people and I've not hooked up with people like Jon and all even though I went to the Glen to have charcoal chicken which was AMAZINGLY GOOD. *ahem*

I crave pho. Uh oh... Anyways, my schedule is really beginning to fill up... And for the nights that I'm bored there's Jon to keep me company ahaha. (It's ok JoNny, I still lurve you even though ur busy with promoting different clubs and shit)

Anyways... Geoff... I played the thing again... Aiya.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home