Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Why. Why why why why why why why! Don't think?! Do you think at all?! *sigh*
Do not kiss me. DON'T DAMNIT DON'T!!!! You and ur stupid little jokes and I'm sposed to be the irritating one?! Christ Almighty, thank God I stopped you. It would've been the 3rd biggest mistake of my life. I mean I actually do give a shit unlike what you think. Damnit. Damn you and this annoying effect you have on me. Damn the fact that I'm so damned free that I'd go out just to see you for a couple of hours. Damn the fact that I give you the time of day. Damn the fact that you're fucking getting married and you're still doing shit like this. Despite all your fiance has said to me, I feel sorry for her. I thought that we could work things out and actually BE friends like what we talked about in Mos. But evidently not. I begin to wonder if you're capable of being in a relationship because your commitment skills are really quite shitty. KNN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home