Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Yes, I was REALLY upset. But also, I think I really over reacted. Be pissed all you want. I've calmed down. Although my voice which has been threatening to disappear for weeks officially died this morning, it's back again. But I cannot yell at anyone or I'll land up losing it again.

I'm going handphone shopping today... Might get the K700i... Yes Geoff... I know it's the phone you're using. Yes, I know Julie's H-O-T-T hot! I dunno... I still like the T630 but the K700i is obviously more superior... But there the matter of tech support in Melbourne. Argh... Where's my muffin when I need him :S

Bottom line is, my brother reckons I should get a Nokia. But I cannot function without BlueTooth!!! It's either that or I find some way to get the software to hook up the pocket pc to the laptop. I don't like the idea of running about without my stuff synchronized properly. Sure there's my iPod but still... It's not like the batteries are wonderfully reliable are they... At least with a phone it would last a lot longer. Plus, my phone is conking out ever so often. I love this phone to bits though... I'd never give it up for the world. I am willing to get and use a new one but I'll never throw this one away.

Damnit... why must I be fighting with you now of all times, you'd know which would be more practical for me to use... Haha... All the same, I think this is kinda blown out of proportion. I also think that we're not fighting over something so shallow. In fact, I think it's something deeper. It usually is. And we land up taking it out on each other. But you know what? Go right ahead, you won't get anything out of me anymore. I'm quite happy. I don't need to be engaged. I don't need to be reassured that I'm getting married. (No offence Nas and Saf) And I most certainly do not need to be tied down at the age of 19 coming 20. I am WAY too young. I still HAVE a life to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home