Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Rick and Audrey were over yesterday. Wathced movies, played monopoly and ate a lot of mac and cheese. :) Thank you, it was some much needed time spent with you 2.

Geoff and I are heading down to MTV tomorrow... There's this web designing flash thingy... Might head to Orchard after to go job hunt with Audrey haha. Yes, I shall stop procrastinating! I shall go find a job! And then I shall have money and then I shall throw parties! But first buy a new phone hur hur hur... Although I vaguely remember Audrey saying something about working at Gelare's... Hahaha maybe I should go with her...

Damien messaged last night to tell me he was drunk. Hur!!! Cheat my feelings... I want to be drunk too!!! But then I'd feel sick.... Hm.... *yawn* time to go and smoke and crawl back into bed. Wheee~ Life styles of the fortunate, happy but sleepy...

Ok Peter... I took this phor you... Hur hur hur

You are .doc You change from year to year, just to make things tough on your competition.  Only your creator really has a handle on you.
Which File Extension are You?


PS: I am smiling for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home