Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

I just blogged... I feel like bloggin MORE!!! I cannot stand it! I went out 4 days straight this week. Today was my only day of rest and what do I do? I clean my room, refilled my lighter (finally) but I still haven't cleaned the wick. My God... drinking this much if not good for anyone eh? But really... After a while, that comfortable high makes it all worth while... But I think it's already taking it's toll on me... And it's only been a few days hahahahahaha! All the same, I did a couple more readings. No, I'm not up to invoking Baphomet yet. No such energy la... And yes yes yes Jon, I know :P

Argh!! I can't stand it... I'm bored... And high... and bored... and the only thing to do is watch Sin City for the millionth time.... Even blasting Aerosmith into my ears, almost killing my ear drums, isn't doing anything for me... damn damn damn damn damn... It's fucking Friday night!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY!!! I'm bored. Hee~

I have a craving for Ramen. The really yummy one at the basement of Paragon? I can't remember what it's called now. Oh oh oh, I know what I'll do... I'll go read Hell Blazer! Bye bye peoples! I lurve you loads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home