Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I really am beginning to believe that I never have to worry about anyone anymore. I mean sure I'll definitely be there to support the people I call friends. (There are a select few who think they are but really aren't...)

All the same, you know why I don't have to worry? Because I think I found a channel to devote my time and energy to. An individual who ultimately might turn out to be just like me. And I am happy. I know I've only got 2 months left. Heck, I'm scared too. But really, I want the next 2 months to last forever. Kinda like how I wanted last night to last forever.

omg... embarrassing... I think i over did it... hur hur hur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home