Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's Saturday. We all know what that means. :)
Work la.... Hahaha... And I don't have work on Sunday! w00t! I have to ask my manager if Jon can come work... Especially since Jess is gonna come... so I've got to keep those days open. Not to mention that my mom is considering taking us to Bangkok :D I mean it's cool and all but I really don't wanna be away from home too long.

Mom's heading to Brisbane the week after next. Russell's confirmation. God, I miss them so much!! Sigh... The good life I live :P Daddy isn't feeling too well though... He's got his migraine's again... It's worrying... Really. My parents don't like telling me things coz I tend to worry so much... Mom's got this freelance meeting thing tomorrow too... I really hope it works out for her. I'm happy. I mean she's doing all this for me. ME! And yet here I am... Considering staying home...

"if you here something late at night, some kind of trouble, some kind of fight, Just don't ask me what it was, Just don't ask me what it was. JUST don't ask me what it was..."
- Suzanne Vega, My Name is Luca

See these kinda songs start playing when I'm in a good mood. Fine, I know it's not an overly happy song but yea... My playlists are all on random by the way...

For once, even though I've got a mixture of happiness and depression, I think I'm ok. I think I will be ok for a long time. If anyone asks, I'm ok.

My name is Mel. I live on the stairway between heaven and hell. And for once, I think I'm headed upwards. I led a good life. I cried over strange stupid things. But I've not cried in a while. Not a real good cry at least. And that's a good thing. Because well... when I start it's really hard to stop. But yes, I live on the stairway to heaven.
- randomness of MeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home