Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Don't you just hate it when you volunteer to do things and they never get back to you? And in the end when they finally do, you'll get yelled at coz it was soo fuckin late? I find that very irritating. Really. I cannot believe how disgustingly idiotic these people can get.

I was talking to Dhan last night. Just babbling about how everythings been seeing as I haven't spoken to her in like... Forever! The msn windows kept flashing messages almost every split second as we chattered on and made fun of nearly everyone we talked about. That was fun. Really it was.

I vaguely remember dreaming of tarot decks and stuff. Jon, Cia, Judy were there... I know there were others. I just can't quite remember. I think Mr. Vampire was there as well. But all of them pointed in one direction... Btw, I can do the Stairway to Heaven spread with my Vertigo deck :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home