Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 14, 2005

I refer you to my previous post, I wash my hands off you. And by you, I mean ALL the people I've ever dated (except you coz you my bitch! ehehe) And all this Jed nonsense has got to stop. I went out with the guy for what, a month? I don't know who's out there posing to be him because he doesn't do blogs. And his wife? Sheesh, people be original will ya?

1. whoever it is, it's not Jed
2. whoever it is, it's not whoever's out to marry Jed (etc)
3. whoever it is, they're really pissing a lot of people off


oh and something totally off topic, if you want to think I'm being childish so be it. But still you're the one who's jumping to conclusions. You expect me to givea a damn about you when you don't give a damn about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home