Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Met Rick and Drey today. It's been a long while since I've had someone to talk to the way we spoke Rick. It's been a long while since people have just shut up listened and weren't judgmental. For once someone had the guts to tell me that yes, they love me but ultimately they cannot fight my battles for me. It's been a while since I felt that someone cared that much. And even longer since I've been treated like someone's baby sister. (Haven't been speaking to Melvyn in a while la... Keep coming home very stoned or very late)

To the anonymous whoevers, no I will not give you the joy of watching me crumble or watching me take things off my blog and especially not give you the pleasure of making me take my tag board down. It's not something that I would do. In fact, they idea that you lot are tagging my board masquerading as my ex-boyfriend or the fact that you've decided to hurl insults at me is really pathetic seeing that you can't even say it to my face. I have my suspicions and a list of people who probably can't stand me but I doubt it's them. I doubt they'd sink that low. Besides, it's widely known that these people really don't like me as it is. Why tag anonymously? It's really really stupid and dumb. It's really quite sad that you haven't the guts to say it to my face. And the idea that you're trying so hard to sound like this other person I know (who I happen to have nothing against whether he/she hates me or not) is really degrading on your part. Really, if this person really wanted to thrash it out with me, they already would have by now. So like I said, come off your 'high' pedestal coz you're only doing yourselves in by thinking that I'll be affected by your 'tags'. In fact losers, it's quite entertaining.

And Jed, if it really was you, then I am sorry. I didn't mean to tell you to fuck off. But at least give me some kind of hard proof that it's you. After so long, you know me too well and I know you just as well. I know it's not in your nature to tag blogs let alone read them. You never read mine anyways. It was the one place where I could say how happy or unhappy I was whether it was because of you or not. You know how to reach me.

Oh btw, if you, the anonymous losers would like to reach me, I'm contactable at redrealm@undying-equilibrium.com I don't care if you want to flame me or send me stupid little viruses. I'm not daunted by you one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home