Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Went blog reading today. I'm surprised to see that Audrey's blogging again despite her telling me that it's become mundane to her haha. I know where you've heard of the distrust. I know... I'm not pissed or anything believe me. All I can really say is that's how things have been for me yanoe? And that whole distance thing... Well the GUY was happy where he was. Did he even try to understand where his girlfriend was coming from? He was so self centred in the whole thing. She was smart to have found someone else. Words are nothing without action.

I don't care how many people think it's fake because I really am ok. And I AM happy with my life. No matter how much you try to piss me off, it's not gonna work. Nothing you can say or do is going to upset me anymore. In fact, the more you say, the more you type, it only reaffirms how happy I am with the way things are. Coz things for once are going my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home