Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'm chilling to Vertical Horizon now. Feeling the pains of being broke. Hah... I keep taking cabs everywhere it's not funny anymore... Oh well... Anyways, that's not what I wanted to blog about. I wanted to say how happy I am again. I mean I was before but now I'm even happier. So much so that the happiness is oozing out of me into everything I'm saying, writing, doing... Maybe even breathing. It's just as well that my photojourn project's on love. Because I'm really loving my life now. Being broke or not. :) And it's all because of the people around me who keep on supporting me and making each and everyday brighter and more worth while. I know I cut class again and I really should stop. And I will. I have a lot more reason to stick with what I'm doing and spend every waking moment with the people I love. I know I'm not leaving till June but still... It's in the air like I can almost feel it coming. Sure it saddens me to leave the people I love behind. But in a sense, they aren't really being left. They're waiting. For me. And that feeling of anticipation of seeing each and every single one of them is amazing.

Congrads Luke, you're finally 21! And you start Uni today!! I'm so damned proud of you bro! God, I wish I could be there with you in class! But I'll be getting my turn sooner than I think huh. Have fun counsel. I love you! :D

As I write all this I've got the strangest smile on my face. It's the kinda smile you get when a baby hugs you. That total innocent bliss. I know a lot of you think I'm not innocent and shit but hey, who cares right? I just love feeling the way I'm feeling now. And I know it gets better. No matter what kinda screwed up shit happens. Addie was right. These strange Chinese superstitions have some truth. That or they just give people the hope that they've lost.

I so can't wait to see all of you again. I've had an amazing week. All because of you. I'm still smiling like there's no tomorrow. But Vertical Horizon's right. It's not so bad. Love can be boring. But I've got something better. I've got the bestest friends the world has to offer. No one can compare. And I doubt anyone is happier than I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home