Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 07, 2005

I suppose I am happy.
I suppose I can breathe.
I suppose I could love you.
I suppose I ought to know.
I suppose you CBF.
I suppose you know I saw.
I suppose you still think I can live like this.
I suppose you think you're all that.
I suppose you want to have your fun.
I suppose you aren't going to do anything like you promised.
I suppose you lied.
I suppose you thought you could lie.
I suppose you think you're fucking perfect.
I suppose you aren't perfect at all.
I suppose I like you because of your imperfection.
I suppose I shouldn't love you.
I suppose I can't get rid of you.
I suppose I don't want to get rid of you.
I suppose you don't care about me at all.
I suppose I'll have to push you away.
I suppose it'll be the hardest thing I've ever done.
I suppose I'll have to tell you that I love you but can't be with you.
I suppose you're just like the irritation that is Lana Lang and Clark Kent and Smallville in general.
I suppose you think I'm crazy.
I suppose I am crazy.
I suppose you want to disappear.
I suppose you will again.
I suppose I hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home