Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

In less than 9 hours, I would have nothing to do with Mass Comm or Ngee Ann Poly. In less than 9 hours, I would be a graduate with my second Diploma. In less than 9 hours, I will just be MeL the undergrad. I will be a whole new person. A happier person. It took a shitty week and a whole bunch of people who were so desperately trying to make me smile to realise that I've got this whole world ahead of me. And who cares if I'm not attached or if I'm not engaged or whatever, coz in 9 hours, I WILL BE FREE. I can almost taste the freedom coming upon me.

I'm surprised that in the short period of time that information actually stayed in my head, I was at complete peace. Nothing bothered me. Not even my mild argument with the people I care about. Yes... I know what I said was harsh... But it doesn't change anything I said the other day. And it doesn't change anything now.

I'm glad things are working out this way. Cia, you mean well. :) I still find it amusing though. Were you really gonna kill anyone who disturbed me? Haha! I'm so touched! Thank you so much babe... I have found my life again thanks to people like you. I thank God everyday that I've all of you hanging with me on this stupid little makeshift ledge.

And Rick, you ar... I was studying... Besides, I too broke to go out... And and, how can you ask me out when you have a girlfriend har?? Even worse, how can you ask your own sister out?! Incestuous pig!! Haha, kidding... I love you darling...

Luke Luke Luke!!! I have sooo many things to tell you! I dunno where you ran off to earlier but I am just sooo busy....

Kenny Ho! I saw you online! But then you disappeared.... Where are you!!!! Haha :)

I'll be writing very long goodbye letters to all my friends very soon. I would just like to thank them and God and most of all, Melvyn. You guys have yelled at me, wanted to kill me and loved me for all that I'm worth. I'm lucky to have so many of you. Although I wonder why you love me so much, I wouldn't love me! Haha!

And I end off with...

"Look at the sky wondering why
Everything going underground
Pull over here
So we can hear
All of the things that come from you"

- Electrico, The Story of Slantboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home