Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I figured that I've got what... 3 months of nothingness. And there is no way in hell I want to go to local Uni (no offence guys), no matter how much my mom and dad bug me, I refuse to even apply. Perhaps I can finally concentrate on my music like I wanted to? Hmm... I had a weird dream the other... Sitting in the void decks playing the guitar and singing with this other girl. She was younger than me. Say by 2 years tops? She had longish wavy hair a bit like mine but she was a lot shorter than me. I just remember jamming away in the middle of the night in a void deck of all places. But it was not bad. We sang main stream to Adema to our own strange compositions. Including the song that Rick made a version of? The song which I still haven't touched since that day at 3 am in Holland V.

I dunno... It seems like a plan doesn't it? I don't suppose that I'll get wonderfully good and achieve my childish way out there dream of rockdom but hey, if it makes 3 months bearable, why not. Besides, with all the shit that I'm going through now, I need the break. I need the rest. I miss that kind of happiness. Just pure joy of not worrying at all. And usally my music gives me that peace of mind that no one can take away from me. My music gives me memories that no one can take away. It's beautiful. And i love them.

I've got like 3-4 songs simultaneously in the making. Haha... And I've got stylists appointments tomorrow. Man... I'm gonna be sooo dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home