Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I don't like you, I really don't like you. In fact, you could say I hate you're stickin guts. But I'm too sick and tired to really care at this point. Please do not try to rob me of my happiness anymore? Really, go fuck yourself. I'm sure you've tried already haven't you? My God... How disturbing can you get. Please, for fuck's sake, QUIT SEEPING INTO MY LIFE! Stay out of it! If I could curse you out of it I would! You have no idea how annoying you are!

I do care about you. (Yes, a different person now.) And I really want to trust you. You just make things so difficult with your ambiguity.

oh, btw Nas, a little snippet of random info. Keagan Kang is Luke's cousin. Hahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home