Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, February 21, 2005

In all honesty, I think we're almost exactly the same. I've probably already said hundreds of times too. Insanely violent, extremely hot headed, with completely no control over ourselves. And should anything happen, silent treatment or yelling to the point of silent treatment. Ridiculous isn't it.

All the same, I'm sick again. Don't know if it's because I feel rotten as it is or if it's because I ate something that really didn't agree with me. Ah well...

I've gone back to writing stories for yahoo groups again. It's something that I started doing when i was... 14? Haha... I made a few really close friends from overseas through these stories. And they're way fun. But at the moment I only write for the Final Fantasy ones. Don't really have interest to write elsewhere. Besides, it's a great way to de-stress.

I went to church yesterday and found that my new parish priest is a bigger nag than the last. I'm not sure how to take it at this point. Let's hope he stops calling us Christ the King. Even though I used to go there.

See, told you that from the start of such a good week, it'd die off to something totally depressing. But ultimately, I guess I have people who still do love me. :) It's nice to be loved.

Haven't smoked in days. Since Friday actually. But yea.. It feels like a long while to me. Heh...

Let's put it this way, I wish I knew what was wrong. I wish I could fix things. But you don't want to so I can't do anything. I wish I could get someone to just erase you from my thoughts but it's near impossible because no matter how much I cut you off, you still keep seeping in. It's not like I don't want to be ok. It's just so mind numbing everytime you pull one of these stupid stunts. God knows if you're out to hurt me or not coz I haven't done anything bad to you. If you insist that I have done shit last year than fine. But then we were ok after that right? Even when I said that it was hard for me to be friends with you, you said it couldn't be that hard and I accepted it and realized that you were right. And you just wrecked it. I don't know what you want from me. As far as I'm concerned, I don't want to fight you anymore. The more you attack me the more the people I love get agitated because they see how hurt I get. This is what happens when people give a shit about you. For fuck's sake. Give it a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home