Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Cops N' Robbers

I am officially a lock picker. I just opened my room door with a hair pin. I got locked out. Why people lock my room door with my keys INSIDE is completely beyond me. Honestly, they can tell me I saw your keys in your cap and I put it on your table. AND they still lock the door. I suppose it was my fault for leaving them inside but AGAIN, why leave the keys INSIDE?! *sigh*

This has been a very very VERY bad week. All the shit is happening THIS week.


Cattell's 16 Factor Test Results
Warmth ||||||||||||||| 50%
Intellect ||||||||||||||||||||| 62%
Emotional Stability ||| 10%
Aggressiveness ||||||||||||||||||||| 66%
Liveliness |||||||||||||||||||||||| 78%
Dutifulness |||||||||||| 34%
Social Assertiveness |||||||||||||||||| 54%
Sensitivity ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Abstractness |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
Introversion |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Openmindedness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Independence |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Perfectionism ||||||||||||||| 50%
Tension ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Cattell 16 Factor Test (similar to 16pf)
personality tests by similarminds.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home